Last updated: January 5, 2024
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Information You Provide: We may collect personal information that you provide to us (such as your name, email address, and other contact details) when you subscribe to our newsletter, submit feedback, post comments, participate in competitions, or contact us for any other reason.
- Web Browsing Data: As with most websites, we collect data related to your browsing on our site. This includes information about pages viewed, how you navigate through the site, and how you reached our site. This data is collected via cookies and similar technologies.
- Analytics: We use third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to track the number of visitors to the various parts of the site and understand how our website is used.
Use of Personal Information
The personal information we collect is used for various purposes:
- To personalize your experience on our website.
- To provide you with the services or information you have requested.
- To improve our website and offerings.
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes.
- To communicate with you about updates, newsletters, and other informational messages.
Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You have the right to request access to, correction of, or deletion of your personal data. You also have the right to limit, object to, or challenge the processing of your data.
We may update this policy from time to time, particularly as technology changes. You can always check this page for the latest version.